MCFI Home Care is an affiliate program of Milwaukee Center for Independence (MCFI). MCFI, initially named Jewish Vocational Services, began serving the community in 1938. The agency provided assistance to German-Jewish immigrants in their vocational adjustment in the United States. Over 80 years later, MCFI has more than 30 programs serving 20,000 people each year.
At MCFI we ensure people of all ages and abilities get the support they need to reach greater independence and live fuller, more enriching lives. Our programs specialize in behavioral health, children’s services and schools, employment and food services, and services for adults. Our range of services and expertise allow us to create individualized care plans that help each individual reach their goals and advance their total health all in one place.
Partnering with people of all abilities to advance their total health.
Healthy and hopeful communities.
Here at MCFI, we believe life is better when we all live our agency values:
Understanding People, Leading Success, and Working Together
You can always trust us to:
- Treat you with empathy and respect
- Listen to you with purpose
- Act in your best interest
- Advance knowledge and champion innovation
- Recognize, celebrate and share in your success
- Welcome your unique strengths, backgrounds and challenges
- Engage you in planning and decision-making
- Foster partnerships to achieve outcomes
To learn more about our affiliate programs, visit MCFI.net.